RETURNS, REFUNDS and EXCHANGES
Want to return, refund or exchange?
No worries…. We are happy to exchange the item or refund your money if the item is:
- Returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- The item is unworn and unwashed
- The item is in its original condition at the time of dispatch in the original packaging.
Please address returns to:
PO Box 1307
Cronulla, NSW 2230
Who pays for shipping of exchanges/ returns?
If your item is faulty WoodyRoo will cover the cost of shipping and provide you with a return satchel free of charge. If you require an exchange or refund you will need to return the item/s back to WoodyRoo at your own cost (this is approx $12). We recommend that you use a postage service that has tracking details and insure the value of the goods as we are unable to accept responsibility for items when in transit to us. WoodyRoo will then ship the requested exchanged item back to you without charge.
How do I return something?
It’s easy!! All you need to do is:
- Contact WoodyRoo (email@example.com) to advise that you wish to return, refund or exchange an item/s.
- You will need to return the item in the WoodyRoo packaging that your item was sent in.
- Please take care when returning the item and repack this as similar to as it was received.
- Please go to your local post office and mail your return to:
PO Box 1307
Cronulla, NSW 2230
- If your item is damaged or faulty, please contact us within 7 days so that we can note this when receiving the item for inspection to ensure that this does not occur again.
- Please keep relevant tracking information so we can keep track of the return in case we have difficulty locating this.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your item has been received back to us to coordinate the exchange or refund.
- Your money will then be refunded by the same method that you paid. For example, if you paid by credit card the amount will be returned to your credit card and via PayPal etc.
- Please contact us immediately if you feel this process is not being completed in a timely manner.
Please note: WoodyRoo reserves the right to decline a return if the item is received in a condition different to that which was sent by WoodyRoo (which was not previously identified) or is outside of the returns timeframes the and is to be deemed under WoodyRoo’s discretion.
WoodyRoo takes pride in the quality of our fabrics and utilises the highest manufacturing standards. If your item is damaged or faulty upon receiving it or if you are not satisfied with its quality, this means we have failed to meet our very high standards of production and customer satisfaction that we strive for. Please contact us within 7 days or throughout the life of the garment to notify of this. We encourage you to let us know if an item is damaged or faulty or you are not happy with the quality, so we can address this so that it does not occur again. WoodyRoo may ask you to send photographs of the item with the area of concern prior to you returning it so we can look out for it upon its return.